Creamy Oat less Oatmeal
The weather has been cold and rainy and when that happens I crave warm, comforting foods. I LOVE oatmeal, but It does not work the best for my body, so I started thinking how could I have that comforting oatmeal recipe minus the oats. That’s when I brought in some of my favorite ingredients! Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, and Flax meal. All three are packed with Omega 3’s, fiber and protein. This oat less oatmeal is a great addition to your diet, especially during the winter months.
This is a recipe I recommend for everyone, but I have many more.If you would like to talk about a recipe that’s right for you, please reach out to me!
- 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk
- Hemp Hearts
- Flaxseed Milled
- Chia Seeds
- Ghee or Grass-fed butter
- Toppings: Berries, walnuts, Shredded coconut , cinnamon
- Step 1: In a skillet on the stove top melt 1-2 tablespoons of ghee or butter
- Step 2: Add 1 cup of coconut milk
- Step 3: 3 tablespoons of chia seeds, flax meal and hemp seeds. Stir for about 5-7 minutes or until mixture is creamy
- Step 4: remove from heat and add cinnamon, shredded coconut, and berries