Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Creamy Oat less Oatmeal
The weather has been cold and rainy and when that happens I crave warm, comforting foods. I LOVE oatmeal, but It does not work the best for my body, so I started thinking how could I have that comforting oatmeal recipe minus the oats. That’s when I brought in some of my favorite ingredients! Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, and Flax meal. All three are packed with Omega 3’s, fiber and protein. This oat less oatmeal is a great addition to your diet, especially during the winter months.
This is a recipe I recommend for everyone, but I have many more.If you would like to talk about a recipe that’s right for you, please reach out to me!
- 1 cup of coconut milk or almond milk
- Hemp Hearts
- Flaxseed Milled
- Chia Seeds
- Ghee or Grass-fed butter
- Toppings: Berries, walnuts, Shredded coconut , cinnamon
- Step 1: In a skillet on the stove top melt 1-2 tablespoons of ghee or butter
- Step 2: Add 1 cup of coconut milk
- Step 3: 3 tablespoons of chia seeds, flax meal and hemp seeds. Stir for about 5-7 minutes or until mixture is creamy
- Step 4: remove from heat and add cinnamon, shredded coconut, and berries