Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Its getting warm outside and that means smoothies are making more of an appearance! While I love a good smoothie, I find that many of my clients do not choose a balanced smoothie. What do I mean when I say balanced smoothie? I mean a smoothie that will keep you full and provides nutrient dense ingredients. Many smoothies are packed with Sugar! You guys know how I feel about sugar. When clients ask about smoothies, I tell them the best thing to do is to make your own smoothie, this way you have control over exactly what is in that smoothie. It might take a little bit more time, but your body will thank you!
Peanut butter and Jelly Smoothie
- 1 -2 cups of coconut milk or almond milk (choose unsweetened vanilla if you like sweeter smoothies)
- 1 tablespoon of Flaxseed
- Handful of organic spinach
- 1-2 tablespoons of Peanut butter- make sure the only ingredient peanut butter , I like Santa Cruz organic dark roasted. You may also substitute almond butter or cashew butter for the peanut butter.
- 1 teaspoon of xct oil (coconut oil, I like bulletproof)
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- Protein powder of choice: I like primal kitchen collagen peptides or if you want to make this a chocolate peanut butter smoothie, use a chocolate protein powder. I recommend Paleo Pro ancient cacao. If you are vegan or just want to limit animal products, chose a pea protein or add hemp seeds.
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Step 1: Add your spinach and liquid into smoothie first
- Step 2: Add remaining ingredients
- Step 3: blend