Salmon Arugula Salad with Roasted Golden Beets
This recipe is one of my favorites! It is a favorite not only because it is delicious but that it is pack with dark greens, clean protein, omega 3s, delicious vegetables and a flavorful simple dressing.
This is a recipe I recommend for everyone, but I have many more.If you would like to talk about a recipe that’s right for you, please reach out to me!
- Wild Caught Salmon
- Organic Arugula and Spinach blend
- Golden beets
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Step 1: Pre heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Step 2: Place salmon in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil, sea salt and one garlic clove
- Step 3: Peel Golden beets and cut into small cubes
- Step 4: Add Golden beets to a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil or avocado oil and sea salt
- Step 5: Put both dishes in oven, beets will need about 35 minutes on 350 and salmon will need about 20 (depending on how you like it cooked)
- Step 6:In a bowl, add your spinach and arugula mix ( 2-3 cups)
- Step 7:After Salmon and Beets are cooked, add on top of the salad
- Step 8: Dressing Prep: 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoons of organic lemon juice, 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and 1 garlic clove. Combined all ingredients and add to your salad (this makes 2)